Using EndNote Web at the University of Ghana
Overview of EndNote Web
EndNote Web is a citation/reference management tool that has been made available to faculty, researchers and students of the Univesity of Ghana through any of the following Research4life databases: HINARI, AGORA , OARE. You must log in to get the full benefit of this resource.
Register for off campus access to access HiNARI.
Endnote Web is ...
- A place to create and keep a list (library) of citations/references
- A tool to format bibliographies in a variety of styles-such as APA, MLA, CBE, Havard
- A place to keep notes concerning specific citations
- A resource that is available to you anywhere you have internet access
- A tool that is free to you while you are at UG
- A tool that allows you to share your citations
Creating an Account
Create an EndNote Web account through HINARI, AGORA or OARE
Login -> Reference Sources -> EndNote Web -> Create an Account -> Register
Once your account is created, you will be able to access EndNote Web from any computer, anywhere so long as you have Internet access.
Go through the powerpoint presentation and the exercises in the box below, to create your account and become familiar with this resource.
Exporting citations from ...
After you have done your search and the results are displayed, Identify the titles you are interested in:
- Click Add in the Results List view
- Access folder of citations by clicking on the Folder that has the items
- Click Export
- Choose Direct Export to EndNote Web