Online Writing Lab
Looking for on-line tips on writing and citing? Visit the Purdue University Online writing Lab -- OWL. Here you will find in-depth information on writing style guides like the APA (6th and newest edition) and MLA,and tips on how to improve your writing and avoid various writing pitfalls.
Research Methods Titles in Balme Library
- Discovering statistics using spss 3/ed byField A.
- Research Design 3/ed by Creswell J.
- Interpreting Qualitative Data:a guide to the principles of qualitative research / David Silverman.
- How to do your Reearch project :a guide to students in education and applied sciences by Thomas G
- Qualitative inquiry and research design:choosing among five approaches by Creswell J.
- Visual Methodologies :an introduction to researching with visual materials3/ed by Rose GInterpretative phenomenological analysis : ...by Jonathan A. Smith, et al.A student's Guide to Methodology:...byClough P.
- Doing your literature review:...byJesson J.et al
- Essential research findings in counselling and psychology:...by Cooper M.
- Your Research project:designing and planning your work by Walliman N.
- An introduction to systematic reviews by Gough D. et alIntroduction to research methods in education by Punch K.
- Doing action research in your own organization 3/ed by Coghlan D.
- How to do your case study: a guide to students and researchers by Thomas G
- Researching social life by Gilbert N.
- Introducing Research Methodology:...by Flick U.Doing research in the real world by Gray D.
- Basics of quallitative research:...by Corbin J.
- Qualitative content analysis in practice by Magrit S.
- The Practice of social research by Babbie Earl.
- Qualitative research: issues of theory,method and practice 3/ed. by Silverman D.
- Qualitative methods for health research by Judith Green
- Qualitative methods in business research by Palvi Ericksson
- Social research: a practical introduction by Bruce Curtis
- Understanding social work research 2/ed
COMS 701: THEORIES OF COMMUINICATION
The following titles on above elective are available at the Balme Library:
Fundamentals of Public speaking
Publication Manual: APA
Commonly sited as: APA publications manual. Reprint corrections available online in PDF format.
Bibliography. Includes bibliographical references and index.
NEED MORE HELP?
In case patrons are unable to access resources or any information in the libguide ,they should not hesitate to contact the Subject librarian using the contacts as shown above.